- Potatoes 1 kg
- Water (for boiling) as required
- Capsicum (chopped) 1/2 cup
- Cabbage (chopped) 1/2 cup
- Peas (boiled) 1/2 cup
- Mushrooms (chopped) 1/2 cup
- Carrot (grated) 1/2 cup
- Potatoes (boiled) 1 kg
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder 1/2 tsp
- Red chili flakes 1 tbsp
- Green chilies (chopped) 1 tsp
- White pepper powder 1/2 tsp
- Oregano 1/2 tbsp
- All-purpose flour (Maida) 1 cup
- Water as required
- Chili sauce 1 tsp
- White pepper powder 1/4 tsp
- A vegetable mixture as required
- Liquid batter as required
- Bread crumbs as required
- Oil (for shallow frying) as required
1 . Take a pot, add water and potatoes. Boil them until they are fully done. Take a bowl, add boiled potatoes and mash them.
2 . Now add capsicum, cabbage, peas, mushrooms, carrot, chili sauce, soy sauce, black pepper powder, salt, red chili powder, red chili flakes, green chilies, white pepper powder, oregano, and mix well. Your mixture is ready.
3 . In a bowl, add flour, water, chili sauce, white pepper powder and whisk well, your batter is ready.
4 . Now take the mixture on the palm of your hand and make nuggets square shape.
5 . Dip it in liquid batter and then coat them in bread crumbs.
6 . Now heat oil in a pan and shallow fry them from each side for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown in color.
7 . Your vegetable nuggets are ready, serve hot with ketchup.