- 250 gms Shredded Mutton
- Medium sized ginger
- 5-6 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp Haldi powder
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- Salt as required
How to Make Mutton Resha Gosht
- 1.In a pressure cooker add mutton, medium sized ginger, garlic cloves, salt and garam masala. Cook this for 2-3 whistles.
- 2.Take off the mutton, remove the ginger garlic and shred the mutton. Keep half cup stock from the cooker for later.
- 3.In another pan, heat some oil and add ginger-garlic paste and cook until the raw smell is gone.
- 4.To this add shredded mutton, haldi, red chilli powder and pepper powder.
- 5.Cook for a while and add the fried potatoes, after some time add the mutton stock.
- 6.Cover with lid and let this cook for another 10 mins.
- 7.Take off the heat, garnish with chopped chilli and coriander and serve hot.