This extraordinary combination of kulfi and rabri along with flavors of lychee tastes heavenly.
Ingredients Of Lychee Rabri Kulfi
- 1 Litre Milk
- 100 gram Khoya
- 100 mililitres Lychee Juice
- 200 gram Chopped Lychee
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 4 drops Kewra Water
- 1 tbsp Pistachio (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Cashew Nuts (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Almonds (chopped)
- 1.Peel and deseed Lychees.
- 2.In a mixture grind and make a fine paste and strain.
- 3.Now finely chop half of them and keep aside. Then peel and fine chop all the dry fruits
- 4.Heat milk in a heavy bottom kadai and keep stirring, boil till reduce to half.
- 5.Now add grated Khoya and cook for 2-3 minutes and then add Lychee juice.
- 6.Now add sugar all dry fruits and kewra water drops stir and cook it for another 2/3 minutes and make it cool.
- 7.When cold add chopped Lychee and mix well.
- 8.Transfer this mixture into kulfi moulds and keep in freezer to set.
- 9.Serve chilled.