THE MYSTERY INGREDIENTS
Kachche Keema Ke Kabab or Tikki to be said more precisely is made with minced meat mixed with flavorful spices and simple ingredients but an unusual combination.
- Roasted Chickpeas Powder
- Green Onions
- Chilli Paste
These 3 ingredients mixed with spices and minced mutton give another level of treatment to the overall Kabab experience, as I discovered the secrecy of restaurants like Seekh Kababs with baking soda.
Unlike regular onions, green onion gives a rich taste but does not give the raw experience of onion. It helps in making good form and adds overall softness to the texture. Chickpeas being a binding agent used instead of besan (gram flour) has a lighter taste than besan.
- 400 gram Minced Mutton
- 2 tbsp Roasted Chickpeas Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Crushed
- 2 Green onion Chopped
- 1 tsp Green Chili Paste
- 1/2 cup Coriander leaves chopped
- 1 tsp Coriander Seeds Crushed
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- Salt To Taste
- In a bowl add minced mutton, onion, green chilies paste, fresh coriander, salt, coriander seeds, cumin, red chili crushed, chickpea flour, red chili powder, and mix well.
- Marinate the mutton for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Grease hands with oil, take a mixture, and make kebabs of equal sizes.
- In frying pan, heat oil and fry kebabs on low flame.