Grilled Chicken Sandwich Recipe
Ingredients Of Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- 1/2 Cup Chopped and boiled chicken
- salt as required
- 2 slices White bread
- 1/4 Cup Red bell pepper
- 2 tsp Butter
- 4 leaves Lettuce romaine
- 3 tsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Chaat masala
- 1/4 Cup Capsicum (green pepper)
- 1.Finely chop the boiled chicken in a bowl.
- 2.In this bowl, add finely chopped bell peppers, chat masala, salt and mayonnaise. Mix well.
- 3.Apply butter on both the slices and then spread the washed lettuce in it. Add filling in it and cover them together to make a sandwich.
- 4.Apply remaining butter on the top slice on the upper part and place in the griller for grilling the sandwich. Grill for 2-4 minutes.
- 5.Once done, serve hot with your favourite dip.
The sandwich speaks for itself! This easy to make and healthy sandwich is made with boiled chicken along with lettuce, bell pepper and seasonings like tangy chat masala with creamy mayonnaise. Try it out in your next sandwich cravings.