Makes 1 serving
- 2 tbsp – Butter
- 1 – Egg, whisked
- 2 tbsp – Almond Flour
- 1/2 tsp – Baking Powder
- 1 slice – Cheddar Cheese
- as needed – Cooking Oil Spray
- Add half the amount of butter to a microwave-safe bowl and microwave until melted.
- Stir in half the amount of the following egg, almond flour, baking powder, and salt to melted butter. Mix until well combined and microwave for 90 seconds.
- When done, carefully run a knife around the edges and transfer the bread onto a plate.
- Repeat the process for second piece of bread with the remaining ingredients.
- Spray a nonstick pan with oil and place over low heat.
- Add 1 slice of cheddar to bread and top with another piece of bread.
- Cook on both sides until the cheese has melted.