1. 1/2 Kg. Mutton/Beef
2. 3-4 medium potatoes peeled and cut into pieces of 1 to 2 inches.
3. 2-3 chopped tomatoes
4. 2tbsp yogurt
5. ¼ tsp. turmeric (Haldi) powder
6. 1 tsp.red chili (Lal Mirch) powder
7. 3 tbs. coriander (Dhaniya) seeds powder
8. 2-3 medium onion–chopped or sliced9. 1/2 cup oil
10. 1 tsp ginger (Adrak) paste
11. 1 tsp. garlic (Lehsan) paste
12. 1 tsp. garam masala powder
13. 1½ tsp. salt (adjust to taste)
14. 1/2 cup fresh coriander (Dhaniya) leaves
15. 2-3 green chilies–
16. 1-2 Lemon
1. Fry the onion in oil till brown. Remove the onion and grind it with chopped tomatoes and yogurt and keep it aside.
2. In the same oil add turmeric, coriander powder, red chilies powder, garlic, ginger paste, and salt.
3. Fry with little water till water dries.
4. Add mutton and cook till water dries again. Add the onion tomato paste and fry well till the oil comes up.
5. Add 3 to 4 glasses of water, cover, and cook till the meat tenders.
6. When meat is almost done add potatoes and cook till the potatoes are cooked and your required gravy is left.
7. Add green chilies and cook throughout on low heat.
8. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and lemon.
9. Serve with naan/chapati/boiled rice.