These crunchy egg fingers are soft on the inside and crispy on the outside. Try this easy and delicious egg breakfast recipe today.
- 5 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Chopped onions
- Chopped coriander
- 1/2 cup Maida
- 1/2 cup Breadcrumbs
- Italian seasoning
- Salt as per taste
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper powder
- 1.In a bowl take 4 eggs, add salt, red chilli powder, pepper, onions and coriander and whisk well.
- 2.Transfer this to a heat safe bowl to steam in a cup of water.
- 3.Once done, take it out and cut it into desired sizes.
- 4.In another bowl add the maida, Italian seasoning, some salt and pepper and mix well.
- 5.In another bowl crack and egg and 2 tspn milk to make a liquidy egg wash.
- 6.Spread the breadcrumbs in a plate. Now take the cut egg piece, coat it with the maida mixture, dip in the egg wash and then coat it with breadcrumbs.
- 7.Repeat this process until all the egg fingers are coated properly.
- 8.Heat oil and deep fry the egg fingers until golden brown.
- 9.Serve along morning or evening tea.