Today I am sharing a very easy and quick recipe of chicken mince with eggs. you can enjoy this in your breakfast, lunch, dinner with chapati or paratha, lacha paratha.
I hope you’ll like this.
so let’s get started with
- chicken qeema/mince 500 grams
- oil ½ cup
- onion 3 sliced
- tomatoes 2 large sliced
- garlic 1 tablespoon
- salt 1 ½ teaspoons
- turmeric powder 1 teaspoon
- coriander powder 1 teaspoon
- allspice powder ½ teaspoons
- red chili flakes 2 teaspoon
- cumin seeds 1 teaspoon
- coriander seeds 1 teaspoon
- Julien cut ginger 2 tablespoon
- sliced green chilies 2 tablespoons
- a handful of coriander and mint leaves
- 3 beaten eggs
- heat oil in a wok, add 1 sliced onion, cook for a minute and then add in chopped garlic cook for a couple of minutes.
- add in mince, cook until it changes its color from pink to white.
- add in chopped tomatoes, turmeric, red chili flakes, salt, coriander powder, allspice powder and mix well.
- cook with the lid on until tomatoes become tender.
- now add in remaining onions, cumin seeds, coriander seeds mix well.
- add in the ginger, chilies, mint, and coriander leave mix well.
- pour in beaten eggs, cook with the lid on for 2 to 3 minutes.
- then uncover and stir it, garnish with sliced ginger chilies mint and coriander leaves and serve with chapati or paratha.