- Mustard oil ½ cup
- Onion 2
- Yogurt 1 & ½ Cup
- Poppy Seeds 1 ½ Tbs
- Raw Papaya 2 Inch
- Water 2-3 Tbs
- Beef Undercut steaks 1 kg
- Salt 1 Tbs
- Mustard oil 2 Tsp (Marination)
- Ginger Paste 2 Tbs
- Black Cardamom Powder ½ Tsp
- Green Cardamom Powder ½ Tsp
- Black Pepper Powder 1 Tbs
- Coriander Powder 1 Tbs
- Cumin Seeds Powder 1 TBS
- Red Chili Powder 2 Tbs or to taste
- Oil for brushing skewers
In a bowl add meat, salt, and 2 tsp oil and mix well. Marinate for 30 mins
In ¾ cup, oil saute sliced onion until soft and pink. Grind sauteed onion with yogurt and set aside.
Grind raw papaya and poppy seeds with ½ cup water and set aside
In marinated meat, add onion and yogurt mix, papaya poppy seed paste, and all the spices and mix well. Marinate for 3 hours.
Add remaining mustard oil and mix well.
Hook steaks on skewers and bbq/ grill them until done.