- 1 Cup anjeer
- 2 tbsp khus khus
- 17-18 Cashewnuts
- For Making Barfi:
- 1 tsp ghee
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
1.Soak 1 cup of Anjeer for at least 2 hours.
- 2.After soaking grind it to make a paste and keep aside.
- 3.Dry roast khus khus in a pan until light golden, followed by Cashew nuts and make a powder out of it.
- Prepare Barfi:
- 1.Melt ghee in a non-stick pan and add the anjeer paste to it.
2.Add condensed milk and cardamom powder. Mix well on low heat for better cooking.
3.Now add cashew nut powder and mix it properly with the mixture using a spatula.
4.Mix it till it becomes a sticky paste.
5.Now spread it on butter paper and level it evenly.
6.Sprinkle khush khush over it and roll it into the butter paper.
- 7.Refrigerate it for about 30 minutes.
- 8.After refrigeration, open up the paper wrap and slice it to make pieces of any shape.
9.Serve it at parties or store it for some daily dose of post-dinner desserts.